Here it is – the gifts your pets want this holiday season!
For the manly man’s best friend
1. Bully Brew “beer” treats: These handmade treats are perfect for man’s best friend, and they’re even made with the grains from Broadway Brewery’s brewing process. Kick back and have a beer while your dog does the same. Sold in 6 packs (bottles) or by the case (bottle caps)
2. Cycle Dog Collars and Leads: Made from recycled bike inner tubes, Cycle Dog products are durable, non-absorbent, and quick-drying. Each is equipped with the Pup Top bottle opener, so it is the ultimate collar and lead for Man’s Best Friend.
3. Kong AirDog Football: Combine two classic dog toys, the tennis ball and the squeaker toy, and put them together in a football shape to create the perfect fetch toy. Pick one up for your canine receiver so you can work on your passing game.
4. Merrick’s Brauts-N-Tots: Loaded with beef sausage and lots of homey veggies, this dish comes with everything but the sour kraut, lederhosen and a stout pint of German ale.
Help your dog save the environment one toy at a time with these great eco-friendly products!
1. Brown Chicken Milk Jug Critter: Get one extra use of those plastic milk jugs before you send them off the be recycled! The pocket on bottom allows you to insert a gallon size jug for your pooch to crunch, hug, kick, and toss to their heart’s content.
2. Wet Noses All-Natural Dog Treats: Nothing says love like giving your dog some wonderful dog treats made from 100% certified organic ingredients! Try out their cheddar, pumpkin, or seasonal flavors!
3. West Paw Plush Toys: Check out these plush dog toys made right here in the USA. These fabric dog toys are not only fun, but are stuffed West Paw’s eco-friendly IntelliLoft fill (starts as post-consumer recycled bottles, ends as stuffing for your pet’s favorite toy)!
4. Eco-Natural Pet Dish: Made from 100% plant materials including bamboo grass and rice husks, these bowls require less energy to manufacture and are degradable back to the earth. Available in small and large sizes, they are safe for your pet using natural, non-toxic materials.
5. Missouri Legacy Beef Bones: Give your dog a bone, but not just any bone – a locally-farmed, free-range Missouri Legacy Beef Bone!
Because even the smartest dogs can’t do a Sudoku puzzle.
1. Nina Ottosson Puzzle Toys: The ultimate brain teaser for braniac pets! These interactive pet activity toys keep your pet occupied and mentally stimulated. They’re available in a varying levels of difficulty, so they’re great for any learning level.
2. Fromm Salmon Treats: Treat your little genius to these mouthwatering grain-free, oven baked treats made with wild salmon, sweet potatoes, green bell peppers & spinach.
3. IQube: The IQube will not only keep pets occupied and eliminate boredom, but they also develop a dog’s intelligence and puzzle-solving skills. Just place the soft plush balls inside the plush qube for dogs to remove over and over again.
4. Weruva Cirque De La Mer: Fish is shown to improve brain functioning, so keep your pup at the head of the class by giving her a fish-based food like Weruva’s Cirque De La Mer!
5. Kong Wobbler: The Wobbler is a KONG-shaped food dispensing toy and feeder that sits upright until pushed with a dog’s paw or nose, then dispenses treats as it wobbles, spins and rolls. The unpredictable movement keeps the toy challenging, even for seasoned Wobbler users. Use the Wobbler as an alternative to a dog bowl, and help to extend meal time and exercise your dog.
Some dogs are just constantly on the go, and these are some of the best products for active pups and their owners!
1. Olly Dog Treat Bags: Fun and functional, this magnetic-closure treat bag will hold plenty of snacks until get get back home.
2. Fruitables Skinny Minis: Open a bag and smell the difference – these treats are low-calorie but packed with flavor, and are perfect for a snack on the road (or on the trail, or at the park, or at Lizzi & Rocco’s…)
3. Pal Dog Rosemary & Mint “Active Dirty Dogs” Shampoo: Formulated for dogs that need extra special clean, Pal Dog’s rosemary & mint shampoo has a refreshing aroma and natural moisturizers that keep the coat in perfect condition, soft and shiny, until your pup gets a chance to get dirty again!
4. West Paw Būmi: Būmi adds a fun twist to fetch and tug-o-war with an innovative “S” shape that flexes out to twice its length. In addition to helping dogs get a great work out, the floatable active toy exercises dogs’ sense of fun — making it a great companion for any trip to the yard, park or water. Būmi’s design makes the toy fly far and is easy for dogs to carry in their mouths. Did we mentioned it’s guaranteed tough, and West Paw offers a one-time replacement if your dog manages to damage it?
5. Nightlife Collar: Just because the daylight hours are shorter doesn’t mean your dog’s activity has to end early too! These vibrant, durable nylon collars (and leads) come with a thick reflective strip to keep you safe when you’re out on your evening walks after dark.
6. High Viz Ball: Your four legged friend has the best visibility with blues & yellows, which is why this company created a line of High Viz toys designed specifically for the canine eye through vivid color palettes and high-contrast patterns. High Viz toys are super fun and easily identifiable for your four-legged friend!
The temperature is dropping, but these items will keep your dog nice and cozy this winter!
1. Merrick’s Smothered Comfort: Comfort food at its finest! It doesn’t get any better on a cold day than homestyle chicken thighs smothered in gravy with a buffet of Momma Merrick’s ﬁxins!
2. Pawz Boots: Pawz is the world’s only disposable and reusable, waterproof dog boot. Made of natural rubber, Pawz are 100% biodegradable. Pawz are designed to go on easily and fit securely without zippers or straps. Fashionable yet durable, Pawz offers serious paw protection.
3. Snow Monsters: With its super soft feel, stretchy arms, and lots of squeakers, this snow monster makes a blizzard look adorable!
4. Ice Pups: Here’s a cocoa-tin for your pets, filled with a mouth-watering savory mix that you combine with warm water to offer a homemade ‘liquid’ treat to your pup or kitty! Serve this during the winter months to offer a warm, nourishing broth that tastes divine. It’s ideal after playing in the snow!
5. Neoprene High-top Boots: These boots provide extra
protection from all types of bad weather and difficult terrain. Wear-
resistant Neoprene provides excellent insulation and high uppers give
added protection to dog’s legs. The velcro closure ensures a snug fit on
the ankle while the front zipper allows for easy on and off.
6. Teckelklub Fuzzie: Great on its own or for laying under your dogs favorite winter coat, the Fuzzie is a must have for dog’s this winter. Its special design is particular perfect for deep-chested dogs!
1. Molly Mutt’s La Vie en Rose: Molly Mutt are like no other pet beds – they’re duvet style, so you can easily fill them with items you already have around the house to whatever level of fluff your pet desires!
2. Corduroy Toggle Coat: This coat is the perfect blend of style and warmth. This must-have dog coat boasts a comfy sherpa lining for added warmth and toggles and pockets on the back for added style.
3. Up Country Bella Floral Collar & Lead: The Up Country Bella Floral pattern is charming and beautiful with a delicate, hand-embroidered appeal. Always current and undeniably artsy, it’s sure to look great on your bowwow bohemian.
4. Natale Bow: These elegant dog bows have a ton of holiday sparkle and shine. Available in red, green, gold and silver, these stylish dog bows are made of faux leather with scalloped edges, and come on a sturdy spring clip backing.
5. Cheerful Pet Tugzee: Awesome dog toys are always in fashion, and Cheerful Pet Tugzee delivers! These toys are individually crafted and handmade, and each purchase benefits the community of Nepali women who make them!
6. West Noses Berry Cupcakes: These cupcakes are savory and delicious, the ultimate indulgence for the special dog in your life!
Any good Mizzou fan needs these Tiger essentials!
1. Gold MU Jersey: One of the pride points is to ‘wear gold,’ so we’ve got the gold jerseys for your four-legged tiger fan to show his or her Mizzou dedication!
2. Weatherproof jacket: Fleece lined for extra warmth and Mizzou-embroidered logo for extra spirit, we’ve got this weatherproof jacket available for all sizes – from chihuahua to great dane!
3. Catnip Tiger Tail: Let your kitty show her inner Truman by giving her one of these great catnip tiger tails!
4. Mizzou collar & lead: Black & gold never looked better! Available for cats as well.
5. Tennis Ball Tug: Let your dog show off his Mizzou pride at the dog park with this logo tennis ball tug toy!
6. Mizzou bed: Your dog or cat can dream about being a Mizzou Tiger while napping on this plush pillow bed!
Here are a few choice picks for the (spoiled) rotten cats in your life!
1. Go Fur It: Let your cat grab a hold of this award winning cat toy and go! It features an 8 foot long spiral spring-action coil attached to it for added bounce and to let them get some distance once they “catch” the toy. Vee wand toys also feature unique noises makers in the stems to drive cats wild!
2. Pet Greens Chicken Pot Pie Treats: Cats need the crunch factor to help control tartar for dental health, but these Crunchy Cat Treats are also loaded with the nutritional benefits of wheat grass. These include antioxidant vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, plus fiber to support digestion. Now your cat can say “No Cartman, that’s MY Pot Pie!” (South Park fans, anyone?)
3. Chill Pill: All of us have at one point in time or another wanted to give our cats a chill pill, and now we can with this catnip filled plush toy! We can’t guarantee it will chill them out, but we do know they’ll love it!
4. Crazy Circle: Keep that bad kitty busy for hours as they bat around the ball inside the Crazy Circle!
5. Deviled Egg Cat Toy: Your little devil will love these cat nip toys that are food made to play with!
For your sweet, darling felines check out some of these greats products!
1.Yeowww Happy Kitty: Bursting with attitude and completely stuffed full of organically grown YEOWWW! catnip, it’s no wonder this 4” heart is an attack waiting to happen! Getting one of these will definitely make your cat a Happy Kitty!
2. ZiwiPeak Good Cat Treats: ZiwiPeak treats are a natural, air-dried meat reward with the nutritional excellence that they’ll love the taste of – and it’s good for them!
3. Cozy Kitty Window Perch: This cushioned window perch is a soft and snuggly kitty bed with a view. The orthopedic foam is the ultimate in comfort and support for joints and muscles, and it attaches easily to any window sill.
4. BFF Cat Food: This tuna-based, natural, grain-free food is made from some of the best ingredients on the planet and is sure to be a hit with your Best Feline Friend!
5. Love Me Tender: Bring your cats to the heart of your home and share with these savory cuts of white breast meat chicken and duck breast in a delicate gravy – all fit for our kitchen carnivores!
For the kitties who want a little more excitement…
1. Tiki Cat: This flavorful, human-grade food is available in several succulent varieties, and it’s one that your cat will surely love to see in his stocking!
2. Frolicat Twitch: This award-winning toy automatically bounces and swings an enticing teaser toy. Press the power button to launch a single play session, or press and hold to activate multiple sessions throughout the day. Now your cat can play while you are away!
3. Skeedaddles: Simply pull the cord on the back of the mouse to send it jittering across the floor for your cat to chase. This mouse makes for a great stocking stuffer that your cat will enjoy stalking, pouching and playing with.
4. PureBites Shrimp Treats: These treats only have one ingredient: 100% natural and pure shrimp! They’re freeze-dried to lock in valuable nutrients and freshness, and because of that, cats love the taste of purebites!
5. Star Chaser: This sleek toy provides hours of fun and exercise for you cat while reducing furniture damage due to scratching. Motion activated LED ball, cardboard scratcher and catnip are included.
For the dogs on Santa’s Naughty List: a big bag of coal
Each bag comes with 5 lumps of plush “coal.” Not all pieces of coal have a squeaker because…well…your dog doesn’t deserve it!